Due to continued growth, DOW UK needs a confident and hardworking Apprentice to join their busy office support team based in Cumbernauld, Scotland.
Working in a business office support team, your role will consist of the following:
- Speaking with customers via telephone and using a bespoke skip hire system to process customer orders.
- Using online templates to provide customer quotes, which are then emailed.
- Providing admin support for the transport manager.
- Daily use of Microsoft Outlook to email clients with quotes, invoices and pricing information for requested products and services.
- Daily data entry of customer information and bookings via Microsoft Excel.
- Ad hoc admin duties as when requested by management.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Hardworking & Proactive.
- Good time keeping.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good level of numeracy and good attention to detail.
Future Career Progression:
Progression routes are available to other roles.
To apply for this position at Dow, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dow UK.
DOW Group UK is a family-run waste management company based in Cumbernauld, Scotland.
We provide waste containers such as Wheelie Bins, Skips, and compaction containers to households and businesses across Scotland, but what happens is just one of the reasons we’re different.
Dow is committed to tackling climate change. Unlike some waste companies, we don’t send everything to landfills. Instead, we hand-sort all the waste we collect to maximise recycling and reuse. What cannot be recycled is sent to be converted into energy pellets that provide power to households in Scotland and beyond. Dow was the first recycling firm in Scotland to turn rubbish into fuel.
If you’d like to work for a company that takes the effects of global warming seriously, this is your role.